• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Denmark international Viktor Fischer has returned to his homeland after completing a transfer to FC Copenhagen from Mainz.

The 23-year-old only joined the German side in the summer from Middlesbrough.

Crikey. Guess he's not had a good time there either. Hope he finds his feet again at Copenhagen.

And then puts them on the correct legs.

Funny reading the comments from Harrison yesterday in that he was looking forward to the challenge of helping the boro into the play off places.

So I guess we've ruled out any hope of automatic ( which doesn't surprise me give the position we are in) At this rate play offs be a outside bet

Sky

FULHAM'S FREDERICKS REPLACEMENT?

We understand Fulham will target Middlesbrough’s Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today.

However, Fulham have not received any bids for Fredericks and, as things stand, he won’t be leaving Craven Cottage.

Fredericks is out of contract in the summer and has been discussing a new deal since December. We have previously reported he was of interest to Swansea this month.

Sky Sports reporting there has been an offer from a Championship club for Isaac Success.

Interestingly, @TransferCentre9 (5k followers) reported a loan bid from Boro for Success this morning.

Sky Sports reporting there has been an offer from a Championship club for Isaac Success.

Interestingly, @TransferCentre9 (5k followers) reported a loan bid from Boro for Success this morning.

If it's true, I hope it's a success!

He's a right footed predominantly left winger, which in my opinion suits us more than the left footed right winger we just acquired.

Could be devastating in the championship