oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

the reason I give bamford more slack is because I have seen him be good. yea it was 2 seasons ago now but I have that reference. I also think he's been very good in spells this year too just without the end product.

I feel he needs a solid run of games playing 75+ minutes in each and he'll start scoring again, because I know what he can do when confident. he's been getting into good positions recently they'll go in eventually.

also not his fault he's having to play out of position all the time.

I Will say he plays bad when he plays bad, I just have a greater confidence in him regaining form than I have in Fletcher getting any footballing ability.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive shame if Braithwaite goes in my opinion - he could be very useful for us for the rest of the season. I just hope he's going so he can get game time prior to the World Cup, and he'll come back afterwards. Even in a Pulis team I think he has a role playing just off the striker. Certainly has quality.

I can only see that being a swap with the other lad from Bordeaux. Can't see any way we let him leave on a loan without getting something in return.

Good shout.

@SportsPeteO

Nottingham Forest and Cardiff are in talks over a swap deal involving Jamie Ward and Lee Tomlin. #nffc #CardiffCity #DeadlineDay

Isn’t Karanka supposed to have fallen out with Tomlin?