oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

If that's true about Braithwaite what a stupid decision, £9 mill up the spout unbelievable.

It's not the worst decision to take now. If he's not part of our plans going forward then he's better off somewhere else, hopefully accruing value.

If it means Younousse Sankhare coming in the other direction, I'm all for it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@SportsPeteO

Nottingham Forest and Cardiff are in talks over a swap deal involving Jamie Ward and Lee Tomlin. #nffc #CardiffCity #DeadlineDay

Isn’t Karanka supposed to have fallen out with Tomlin?

Yes. Tomlin was boasting about Bournemouth being interested so Kranky sent him home with a 'stomach bug' then he left. Being reunited would be interesting if true.

Looks like Braithwaite is off to Bordeaux on loan.

Bloody hell, more money wasted.  It's like we go out of our way to do it.

My take on this is that the mistake was buying in the first place, not what we do with Braithwaite now. He's not a bad player, it was just bad management/planning with our incoherent buying strategy.

Hopefully Pulis will kick the club into shape.

If that's true about Braithwaite what a stupid decision, £9 mill up the spout unbelievable.

It's not the worst decision to take now. If he's not part of our plans going forward then he's better off somewhere else, hopefully accruing value.

Have you seen Younousse Sankhare play a lot then?  What's he like and where does he play?

The papers say left side, either wing or left-back, but someone earlier in the threads said they'd looked at his stats and he hasn't played on the left at all.

If like you say we get someone coming the other way fair enough, if not its an awful deal, we're getting nowt out of it.

Looks like Braithwaite is off to Bordeaux on loan.

Bloody hell, more money wasted.  It's like we go out of our way to do it.

My take on this is that the mistake was buying in the first place, not what we do with Braithwaite now. He's not a bad player, it was just bad management/planning with our incoherent buying strategy.

Hopefully Pulis will kick the club into shape.

I wonder if it's true that we told Braithwaite that he'd be played as a striker, the stories seem to give the idea that he was under the impression that would be the case which is why he's unsettled because he hasn't played as one.

I like him, I think he has a lot of talent, I'm sad if it doesn't work out for him here :(

Have you seen Younousse Sankhare play a lot then?  What's he like and where does he play?

The papers say left side, either wing or left-back, but someone earlier in the threads said they'd looked at his stats and he hasn't played on the left at all.

He plays centre midfield from what I've seen of him at Lille/Bordeaux. Strong and a lot more mobile than Leadbitter/Clayton.