oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

@GraemeBailey

A lot of Boro exit's being suggested this evening- Fletcher, Braithwaite, Christie, Guedioura - all sound like they could happen....?

As much as I don't want Braithwaite to go I do understand it (sort of) but if Christie goes then that's just ridiculous.

He might not be Pulis player but up until he took charge and dropped him he had been easily one of our best players and quality cover as it stands.

Christie can't be happy at suddenly not being first choice after having a great start to the season, so there's always a chance he's wanting out, rather than us wanting rid.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@GraemeBailey

A lot of Boro exit's being suggested this evening- Fletcher, Braithwaite, Christie, Guedioura - all sound like they could happen....?

As much as I don't want Braithwaite to go I do understand it (sort of) but if Christie goes then that's just ridiculous.

He might not be Pulis player but up until he took charge and dropped him he had been easily one of our best players and quality cover as it stands.

I thought we established a long time ago on this forum that:

A) Humpty is not Graeme Bailey

B) Graeme Bailey is full of ***.

@GraemeBailey

Christie can't be happy at suddenly not being first choice after having a great start to the season, so there's always a chance he's wanting out, rather than us wanting rid.

Which would be fair enough if we had a equally capable replacement but there's nothing to suggest there is. we would have no cover at LB (unless Fabio gets his head back in the game) or RB.

Just hope he doesn't go. I personally don't think it'll be long before he's back starting.

@GraemeBailey

I keep getting told bailey is crap but I constantly see bailey be the first to mention sales/buys

@GraemeBailey

Which would be fair enough if we had a equally capable replacement but there's nothing to suggest there is. we would have no cover at LB (unless Fabio gets his head back in the game) or RB.

Just hope he doesn't go. I personally don't think it'll be long before he's back starting.

I would be staggered if Shotton isn't our first choice RB for the rest of the season.

@GraemeBailey

Unless we get an injury I can't see how Christie gets in to be honest.

@GraemeBailey

I keep getting told bailey is crap but I constantly see bailey be the first to mention sales/buys

Was just about to post the same thing, 90% of the time he's spot on

@GraemeBailey

I very much suspect Pulis would consider Gibson as cover for left-back...

@GraemeBailey

Was just about to post the same thing, 90% of the time he's spot on

Depends what you assume my asterisked word is!