• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the *** sanctioned all the dross in the summer?

Someone should have realised that we've signed too many strikers and too many centre midfielders. That's just the basics. I find it incredible how we're in a position that just seems to be scatter gun. Absolute no logic behind our purchases in the summer at all.

Fair play to Pulis. At least he is taking people away who don't fit his system. He has a system and knows who he wants and needs. *** you Monk who just accumulated players for the sake of it and now we're left reeling.

I'm glad Braithewaite is going on loan. He had an audition for the CAM role on Saturday and was bloody awful. He's not suited for the left, good enough up top and there's no where else he fits in.

Id he dissapointed if a loan didn't come in for the attacking positions as well as Harrison. But, I wouldn't hold it against Pulis. It's refreshing that a manager is sensible. I have a feeling Gibson will back him more because of this in the summer.

@GFFN

Bordeaux have negotiated a €7m option to buy in their loan agreement with Middlesbrough for Martin Braithwaite - L'Équipe http://bit.ly/JanDDay2018

Now that is poor negotiation. Unless of course they pay a few million in loan fee. In that case we may almost break even.

It depends what the structure of our purchase was in the first place.  It might have been £1m down and then a further £8m when we win the Champions League.