• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to regret my bet on promotion then Premier league winners, champions league winners - especially now it looks like we're not getting Charlie Wyke

Ah so this is all your fault then  :@

Yeah - you can 'boo' me if youlike ;-)

I usually do anyway  :dodgy:

Bah - you're like the kid who pulls the pig tails of the girl he fancies - I know you love me really

Pulis isn't looking at promotion as a priority this season and I reckon Gibson thinks the same. Get rid of Monk's dross and in the summer Pulis can build his own squad. That way if we don't get promoted next season Pulis won't have any excuses.

If either of them aren't looking at promotion as a priority this season then they shouldn't be here at all.

Agreed. If Pulis doesn't make the playoffs this season there's no way I want him to spend a load of money and be here next season.

You don't want a manager here because he couldn't get the last manager's squad promoted?

Harsh, and a wee bit nonsensical.

It's clear that promotion is not being considered this year.

We're 3 points off playoffs and 9 off auto...

Pretty certain it's being considered

Well usually at this stage you go out and strengthen the squad if your trying to cement a place in the top 6, and so far that's not happening, and if we have players going out and none coming in then its a head scratcher if we're that serious.

I think Pulis believes that he is strengthening the squad by making it smaller and improving morale and confidence. We HAVE a team that SHOULD be contending for promotion. The defence has clicked. Traore Downing Howson all playing really well and creating chances, but we have a 15 million pound striker who needs a goal.

Britt was Wednesday's best defender last night.

Who the *** sanctioned all the dross in the summer?

Someone should have realised that we've signed too many strikers and too many centre midfielders. That's just the basics. I find it incredible how we're in a position that just seems to be scatter gun. Absolute no logic behind our purchases in the summer at all.

Fair play to Pulis. At least he is taking people away who don't fit his system. He has a system and knows who he wants and needs. *** you Monk who just accumulated players for the sake of it and now we're left reeling.

I'm glad Braithewaite is going on loan. He had an audition for the CAM role on Saturday and was bloody awful. He's not suited for the left, good enough up top and there's no where else he fits in.

Id he dissapointed if a loan didn't come in for the attacking positions as well as Harrison. But, I wouldn't hold it against Pulis. It's refreshing that a manager is sensible. I have a feeling Gibson will back him more because of this in the summer.

It strikes me that each of the players bought was with the view to playing a fairly narrow 4-3-3. With full backs for width. Hence the abundance of central players. The problem arose when we barely ever played said formation. And we didn’t have the squad to effectively play many other formations.

*** mental isn't it, 3 points off play offs and half our fans are acting like we might aswell just pack up now.

This.

Pulis isn't looking at promotion as a priority this season and I reckon Gibson thinks the same. Get rid of Monk's dross and in the summer Pulis can build his own squad. That way if we don't get promoted next season Pulis won't have any excuses.

If either of them aren't looking at promotion as a priority this season then they shouldn't be here at all.

Agreed. If Pulis doesn't make the playoffs this season there's no way I want him to spend a load of money and be here next season.

Never mind the bloody playoffs, its Pulis who's got the job of sorting this mess out,he's got a huge job on his hands.

You don't want a manager here because he couldn't get the last manager's squad promoted?

Did I say promoted?

And yes I wouldn't want him here if he couldn't make the playoffs with the "last managers" squad. Reason being it's a better squad than every other side currently in the playoffs.

Did I say promoted?

And yes I wouldn't want him here if he couldn't make the playoffs with the "last managers" squad. Reason being it's a better squad than every other side currently in the playoffs.

Course it is. That's why we're currently in the playoff positions.

Oh, wait.

*** mental isn't it, 3 points off play offs and half our fans are acting like we might aswell just pack up now.

This.

Yeah but we're just one of another half dozen team looking at getting in to the play offs never mind auto promotion. Our trending results put us about mid table or just above as we are so inconsistent.

This.

Yeah but we're just one of another half dozen team looking at getting in to the play offs never mind auto promotion. Our trending results put us about mid table or just above as we are so inconsistent.

But to say that it's not being considered already is just ridiculous and a load of *** tbh

Did I say promoted?

Every other side in the playoffs have beat us and this is an average squad, nothing special about it.