• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If either of them aren't looking at promotion as a priority this season then they shouldn't be here at all.

Agreed. If Pulis doesn't make the playoffs this season there's no way I want him to spend a load of money and be here next season.

You don't want a manager here because he couldn't get the last manager's squad promoted?

Harsh, and a wee bit nonsensical.

Did I say promoted?

And yes I wouldn't want him here if he couldn't make the playoffs with the "last managers" squad. Reason being it's a better squad than every other side currently in the playoffs.

Course it is. That's why we're currently in the playoff positions.

Oh, wait.

Because that's how it always works.

Just like when Mourinho got sacked from Chelsea with them in 13th or something.

They obviously had a worse squad than the 5/6 teams above them despite winning the league the previous season.....

It's clear that promotion is not being considered this year.

We're 3 points off playoffs and 9 off auto...

Pretty certain it's being considered

*** mental isn't it, 3 points off play offs and half our fans are acting like we might aswell just pack up now.

This.

Yeah but we're just one of another half dozen team looking at getting in to the play offs never mind auto promotion. Our trending results put us about mid table or just above as we are so inconsistent.

So is promotion ‘not being consdiered’? Or are we ‘looking at getting in to the play offs’?

Unlikely Fabio will be off today so we'll either terminate his contract or run it down and he'll go on a free in the summer

He's a player that holds a value of at least what we paid for him if we just extend/extended his contract and yet our 2 options are just so blasé about finances I can't take us seriously at the moment especially the idea we're tightening the belt again with recent player sales etc.

It's one thing for the club to admit mistakes were made in the summer it's another thing entirely to hand Pulis too much power over things I mean Fabio would fetch 3-5 million is his contract had 24 months on it the fact we're openly talking about either giving him the mutual agreement or the June 1st send off baffles me. Bausor's a lucky man to have survived the past 2 years of transfer policy and restructuring behind the scenes like Orta how his head has not rolled I do not know.

Unlikely Fabio will be off today so we'll either terminate his contract or run it down and he'll go on a free in the summer

This is a very odd one, isn’t it. The way Pulis spoke when he first started was as if he had given his blessing for Fabio to go. And yet nothing has happened. And he hasn’t been in the squad either. All very unusual

We're 3 points off playoffs and 9 off auto...

Pretty certain it's being considered

*** mental isn't it, 3 points off play offs and half our fans are acting like we might aswell just pack up now.

This.

Yeah but we're just one of another half dozen team looking at getting in to the play offs never mind auto promotion. Our trending results put us about mid table or just above as we are so inconsistent.

So is promotion ‘not being consdiered’? Or are we ‘looking at getting in to the play offs’?

Steve Gibson said he wanted to smash this league this season...he invested a lot in Monk and has clearly had his fingers burned...yet again...we are selling and loaning out in January so how can that strengthen our promotion push...2 or 3 injuries to 1st team players and we're hamstrung.

Sounds like this is a monk clear out

Pulis is our Henry VIII...

We're 3 points off play offs - Fulham are 6th and have a draw and 4 wins in last 5 games so they're on the ascendancy. Above them are Bristol City a further 6 points from us. We have been inconsistent all season and show no signs of putting a winning run together.

We're 3 points off play offs - Fulham are 6th and have a draw and 4 wins in last 5 games so they're on the ascendancy. Above them are Bristol City a further 6 points from us. We have been inconsistent all season and show no signs of putting a winning run together.

About this time in the season you always get a team that goes on a winning run and it looks like  thats Fulham.

About this time in the season you always get a team that goes on a winning run and it looks like  thats Fulham.

Them and Villa...and most notably not us. We will finish 8th or 9th. come back to me at the end of the season and tell me im wrong.