Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Crainie, bit of an odd one.

Right back who can play in other defensive positions, not that odd haha

No no no players can only play in one position. All other positions are square pegs in round holes ....haven’t you been paying attention

No no no players can only play in one position. All other positions are square pegs in round holes ....haven’t you been paying attention

What was that, I saw a cat.

That's been our problem for some time along with others who've clearly been played out of position and have been made to look stupid.

Screw this. I’m off to bed. First time in years I’m not seeing a deadline to the finish, but it’s pretty clear we aren’t signing anyone worthwhile. Btw has the Braithwaite deal been confirmed yet?

I hate to put a down on Crainie before he kicks a ball but I'm getting a Frazer Richardson vibe from this they're both coming at the same age as well it's probably not to be backup either so Christie is going?!?

Screw this. I’m off to bed. First time in years I’m not seeing a deadline to the finish, but it’s pretty clear we aren’t signing anyone worthwhile. Btw has the Braithwaite deal been confirmed yet?

You’ll have to stay up for that :)