• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A smidgen of good news... I was getting worried at the eerie silence. Let's hope he can smash it next to Howson.

Still a negative window overall for me - sad to have lost Braithwaite in particular, even though I understand the reasons behind it.

Edit: And by "smash it" I don't mean his cruciate ligament. :dodgy:

£6m for Madine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worse than £15m for Britt???

What's wrong with £15m for Britt?

If Britt plays for us for the next 89 years then he may well pay back his fee....

12 goals...so far

3rd top scorer in the league... so far

I'm getting the sense from my WhatsApp group with a few ST holders and 'casuals' I've known since college that the Braithwaite news is not going down well at all not sure if it's just me but this one might need an explanation to people I mean it's confusion mixed with a twinge of yudodistomeboro might be just a small sample of people so might not be a 'thing' I don't know.

£6m for Madine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worse than £15m for Britt???

What's wrong with £15m for Britt?

If Britt plays for us for the next 89 years then he may well pay back his fee....

Is he not already on double figures for the season? Is he not a player proven to consistently hit double figures?

I imagine he'll get double figures every season he is fit for the majority of it for at least the next 5/6.

Don't really see the issue in his price tag. We paid for goals, he brings goals. Just on a bit of a dry spell at the moment. They'll come back again, will be surprised if he doesn't hit 20.