• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the sense from my WhatsApp group with a few ST holders and 'casuals' I've known since college that the Braithwaite news is not going down well at all not sure if it's just me but this one might need an explanation to people I mean it's confusion mixed with a twinge of yudodistomeboro might be just a small sample of people so might not be a 'thing' I don't know.

It was not going down well on Twitter as far as I saw...

we've just guaranteed mid table obscurity.....or as Pulis will see it, avoided relegation....

You're definitely a 'glass half full' kind of person :)

You can be a glass full person if you want but don't start whining when the *** hits the fan at the end of the season lol

Just Fletcher now

If Fletcher has gone I expect one more incoming

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

Just Fletcher now

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

I didn't say I expected a striker. We still don't have a left winger, despite having needed one for >2 years

Just Fletcher now

Yeah three is enough, we were walking the division with Kike and Nugent 2 years ago.