oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

I think it's been a great transfer window and a great transfer thread and I can't wait to do it all again in a few months time.

Had this been any other championship teams transfer window I would have cracked up laughing, but I can't wait for us to start banging the goals in, what a productive transfer window splendid.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a bit of a nothing window. Trimming the fat and bringing in a few players who might not even make us much better. Don't think it's been great but it's hardly been disastrous either. If TP is happier with his squad now than when he joined then hopefully that will be enough of a difference to see us scrape into the play-offs.

It's been a bit of a nothing window. Trimming the fat and bringing in a few players who might not even make us much better. Don't think it's been great but it's hardly been disastrous either. If TP is happier with his squad now than when he joined then hopefully that will be enough of a difference to see us scrape into the play-offs.

I just don't see us getting in the play offs, if I'm wrong great, but I feel the 6 teams above us are better equipped to progress.

I just don't see us getting in the play offs, if I'm wrong great, but I feel the 6 teams above us are better equipped to progress.

Well I’m stunned. Having followed your posts for some time I’d have put money on you tipping us for promotion ..there goes my job with 365

I don't really see it either but that's got to be the aim regardless of whether or not we're better equipped than those above us. Play-offs are a lottery though, if we can scrape in, who knows from there.

Sooo, I don'y think there is much else to say here, with plenty of good discussions going on in the other threads. The window is closed and there won't be any more deals, unless of course we recieve unlikely bids from a country where the window is still open like Norway and Sweden. Could be a chance for someone like Soisalo to go out on loan. I'm closing the thread.