• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We've enquired about an international defensive midfielder on loan from a Premier League club. He's out of favour at the minute with said club and might be available. Can't give you a name though.

Was told we had asked about Idrissa Gueye from Everton

We've enquired about an international defensive midfielder on loan from a Premier League club. He's out of favour at the minute with said club and might be available. Can't give you a name though.

That would be ridiculous. He's too good for the Championship.

That would be ridiculous. He's too good for the Championship.

Agreed and also not sure how legit the info was. Just passing it on really

Bamford has asked to leave as has Dimi to play football. Clayton will go if we get DM in on Loan.

Questioning this purely on the Dimi information. Just can't see it at all.

Really? It would be the perfect move for him. Won't have to move away from home, can still visit the restaurant, and will definitely play as he is better than Steele and Ruiter.

Boro ready to pay £5.5million for Jack Harrison from New York City

I must admit, I had to google him and I’m still none the wiser.

ex  man u youth, moved to the states at 14. number one draft pick by NY, higly recommended by Pirlo, Gerard, Viera etc..

I don’t think he’s anything special, I watch MLS - it’s like a guilty pleasure. He’s good in that league because the defenders are awful. He has one trick, a step over then cuts inside to shoot/cross. I don’t think spending 5-6mil on a right winger is a priority.

Some names that popped into my head, dunno if they’re internationals or not though

Claudio Yacob

Capoue from Watford

Andy king at Leicester