oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

Watford's Algerian international midfielder Adlene Guedioura?

Sign him up, I say, he'd be quite the useful addition, I'd imagine.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We've enquired about an international defensive midfielder on loan from a Premier League club. He's out of favour at the minute with said club and might be available. Can't give you a name though.

Some names that popped into my head, dunno if they’re internationals or not though

Claudio Yacob

Capoue from Watford

Andy king at Leicester

Besic

Diame

Kouyate

Obiang

McCarthy

I'm going with one of them

We've enquired about an international defensive midfielder on loan from a Premier League club. He's out of favour at the minute with said club and might be available. Can't give you a name though.

Some names that popped into my head, dunno if they’re internationals or not though

Claudio Yacob

Capoue from Watford

Andy king at Leicester

Besic

Diame

Kouyate

Obiang

McCarthy

I hope it's not McCarthy. He suffered a double leg break only last week

Claudio Yacob

Capoue from Watford

Andy king at Leicester

Besic

Diame

Kouyate

Obiang

McCarthy

He'd still bring more mobility to our midfield... ;)

Diafra Sakho has passed his medical with Rennes deal worth up to £8m given the lack of strikers West Ham have it seems a strange thing to sell him

He's wanted out since the summer. There's no point keeping an unhappy player, no matter how talented.

Claudio Yacob

Capoue from Watford

Andy king at Leicester

Besic

Diame

Kouyate

Obiang

McCarthy

Or obiang who is out for 3 months!

Stoke City's Geoff Cameron is my guess.

I wouldn't be against upgrading Clayton or Leadbitter but to be honest bringing in the best defensive midfielder in the world still probably wouldn't get us promoted.

We need more quality in the forward positions, I don't mind bringing in loan players but if we don't add creativity and goals to the team I think we're gonna fall slightly short.