• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Oxford have inquired about re-signing Marvin Johnson on loan from Middlesbrough.

The winger has been told he has no future under Tony Pulis at the Riverside but can only play for two clubs in one season.

He already played for Oxford three times before signing for Boro on Deadline Day last August, so the Us are the only club he can be loaned out to.

Ffs I still have to watch the *** then!

Looks like both Johnson and Guedioura are leaving. Oh what a day. I can't imagine Forest paying much for Guedioura but still opens the dore for a more usefull player hopefully.

For me this signing has got MFC 'scouting department' written all over it.

I mean, I doubt Tony has been on a trip to the US to watch him play so I think that's a given regardless of where he ends up playing for us. :D

He probably watched a few NYC games on his laptop. Gives you just as good a view of a player  :P

He probably has, a lot of scouting is done via video these days, there's entire databases for that sort of thing.  :rolleyes:

@GraemeBailey

Marvin Johnson and Adam Clayton both look likely to leave Middlesbrough before deadline on Wednesday.

nooooooooo I don't want Clayton to go he's my favourite player :(

this will be a sad day if it happens.

Can see us bringing in 2 holding midfielders should Adlene and Clayton depart because that would leave us with only Grant and Howson. Might be something in the Andy King thing then.

Can see us bringing in 2 holding midfielders should Adlene and Clayton depart because that would leave us with only Grant and Howson. Might be something in the Andy King thing then.

Baker as well, but I imagine he'd be on his way too.

Andy King would be a good signing. He has some engine on him.