• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Bordeaux one of the teams who wanted Braithwaite?

Yes They Were but they still can’t afford him even if we should take Sankharé. Don’t think he would cost much compared to Braithwaite. He is a central midfielder who looks like he offers quite a few goals and assists. He only has 10 games from the left throughout his career according to transfermarkt.

And Bordeaux is apparently close to signing Lord Bendtner.

I'd be getting a striker in tomorrow shocking what we have for the money wasted

Considering a new striker would get zero supply it would be pointless. We could get Aubameyang in and still go out of our way to create nothing for the man in front. Britt got one decent cross from Friend today and that was it. Apart from Traore none of the players behind the striker offer anything.

Considering a new striker would get zero supply it would be pointless. We could get Aubameyang in and still go out of our way to create nothing for the man in front. Britt got one decent cross from Friend today and that was it. Apart from Traore none of the players behind the striker offer anything.

How have we had zero supply and 20 chances ?

37 shots on goal in 2 games how many goals scores?? NONE

Seriously need attacking minded players in asap

Might just be me but where are all these chances coming from then. I hope the young lad Harrison hits the ground running as everyone we have tried on the left has been crap. 

Problem though is surely that the strikers are missing chances , not that they are starved of chances

Everything came from set pieces

Everything came from set pieces

We had 9 corners and 8 free kicks I doubt all of them were chances created

Id close this thread now no transfer is coming, Pulis has just said it on his interview. 2 or 3 will be moved on and we might bring a loan in thats it.

Where would you put the news about the loan,

or the transfers out for that matter?

You know would actually be really good - a transfer thread, where news of transfers and loans in and out can be posted.

What do you think thomas?