oneBoro Forum
Tom

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

Someone needs to tell Sky Sports they haven't got the news on Mahrez as an exclusive Alan Nixon from The Sun reported it first yesterday afternoon

Denmark international Viktor Fischer has returned to his homeland after completing a transfer to FC Copenhagen from Mainz.

The 23-year-old only joined the German side in the summer from Middlesbrough.

Crikey. Guess he's not had a good time there either. Hope he finds his feet again at Copenhagen.

And then puts them on the correct legs.

Funny reading the comments from Harrison yesterday in that he was looking forward to the challenge of helping the boro into the play off places.

So I guess we've ruled out any hope of automatic ( which doesn't surprise me give the position we are in) At this rate play offs be a outside bet

Sky reporting Fulham will target Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today...

Sky

FULHAM'S FREDERICKS REPLACEMENT?

We understand Fulham will target Middlesbrough’s Cyrus Christie if they lose Ryan Fredericks today.

However, Fulham have not received any bids for Fredericks and, as things stand, he won’t be leaving Craven Cottage.

Fredericks is out of contract in the summer and has been discussing a new deal since December. We have previously reported he was of interest to Swansea this month.

I'd be very worried about injuries if Christie left. Only cover for both full back positions would be Fabio who doesn't want to be here.

Christie doesn't fit TPs system. If it wasn't for the fact that we're so light on defenders I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave.

No chance Christie leaves. We already let Roberts go without really replacing him, if it wasn't for Shotton I'd think it was more likely we brought in someone else for right back.

Sky Sports reporting there has been an offer from a Championship club for Isaac Success.

Interestingly, @TransferCentre9 (5k followers) reported a loan bid from Boro for Success this morning.

Sky Sports reporting there has been an offer from a Championship club for Isaac Success.

Interestingly, @TransferCentre9 (5k followers) reported a loan bid from Boro for Success this morning.

If it's true, I hope it's a success!

He's a right footed predominantly left winger, which in my opinion suits us more than the left footed right winger we just acquired.

Could be devastating in the championship

Isaac Success is a similar player to Braithwaite IIRC. Known to attack from the left side but not a winger.