• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@Steve_Crossman

My understanding is that Boro’s loan move for Besic has hit a snag, wouldn’t rule it out but confidence in it going through has dropped. Also IF Boro sanction an exit or two there could yet be one more new face coming in.

Won't this one new face be Younousse Sankhare...

Would prefer Besic, won't take as long to find his feet in British football, plus I've never heard of this guy before this morning :)

7 goals in 23 games from midfield, not a bad return.

Looks powerful, makes good late runs into the box and seems to play pretty high up the pitch, can hit one from distance aswell.

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he's rubbish (:

A midfielder who actually makes the effort to get into the box hallelujah.

Can’t see us getting him.

Makes no sense to me at all, just seems a bad deal for us...

Unless he wants out... World Cup year etc... hasn’t looked truly happy or settled to me

Pulis wanted to trim the squad, Braithwaite wanted to play regularly as a striker, we have too many strikers, I can see why the club would loan him with a view to selling. Pulis seems to prefer Bamford, so he stays.

He's been keeping up appearances for a while, for sure. He was the one who came in raising the roof by following up the club's expectations of winning the league and it hasn't worked out that way at all. Doesn't make it any better of a deal for us of course, I guess we'll see when the deal goes through if the club are willing to share any information on fees.