oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

Just Fletcher now

If Fletcher has gone I expect one more incoming

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

Yeah three is enough, we were walking the division with Kike and Nugent 2 years ago.

What the *** do Kike and Nugent have to do with our present situation! or are you being sarcastic??

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Fletcher now

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

Yeah three is enough, we were walking the division with Kike and Nugent 2 years ago.

What the *** do Kike and Nugent have to do with our present situation! or are you being sarcastic??

Clearly making the point that you don't need loads of strikers to be succesful in this league, calm down.

Just Fletcher now

Think you need a snickers mate.

Add Fabio and his 3 million fee to the Guedioura heap as well since he'll be walking on a free in the summer. Bausor really doesn't get enough credit for the way he manages the clubs finances and makes sure every deal makes sense long term and doesn't let contracts run down we're lucky a bigger club hasn't poached him yet.

Just Fletcher now

Calm down princess. I'm saying we coped adequately with two strikers in the past, I'm sure we'll get by with 3 in the squad now.

Just Fletcher now

I didn't say I expected a striker. We still don't have a left winger, despite having needed one for >2 years

Fair enough. I thought we'd all but abandoned any connection between Fletcher and the left wing by now.

Clearly making the point that you don't need loads of strikers to be succesful in this league, calm down.

I was ignoring the obvious which you hadn't as usual...lets have 9 strikers and smash the league Will?

You'd think we'd sold Messi the way everyone is carrying on with Braithwaite.

I thought it was Messi we'd signed in the summer the way that people were carrying on.

Maybe that explains it.

I was ignoring the obvious which you hadn't as usual...lets have 9 strikers and smash the league Will?

Don't worry petal, you'll get it at some point.

Don't worry petal, you'll get it at some point.

I know you've lost it when you resort to this lol...