• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried. We're a couple of injuries away from a crisis, especially in the creative positions. Traore and downing get injured and we have nothing at all.

Exactly this...and we will this time of year and a smaller squad.

If Fletcher has gone I expect one more incoming

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

Yeah three is enough, we were walking the division with Kike and Nugent 2 years ago.

What the *** do Kike and Nugent have to do with our present situation! or are you being sarcastic??

Think you need a snickers mate.

:)

I sincerely hope Fletcher does well for the Mackems. He's got one hell of a battle on his hands to get back in this club's good books and who knows, if he does well enough we might be able to claw back the majority of that fee if we don't want to keep him beyond the summer.

We sign Adlene for £4 mil, 12 months later released (with a pay out I expect).

We sign Braithwaite for £9 mil, 6 months later ship him out on loan.

We sign Fletcher for £6.5 mil, 6 months later he is loaned out.

Plus we have the likes of Marvin and Bamford who combined weren't cheap.

Our recruitment team need a long look at themselves. I'm still not sold on Pulis, but if he manages to bring our recruitment up to speed that would be a big help.

I doubt it. Still got Britt, Gestede and Bamford. More than enough strikers if we continue to play with one up front.

Yeah three is enough, we were walking the division with Kike and Nugent 2 years ago.

What the *** do Kike and Nugent have to do with our present situation! or are you being sarcastic??

Ive had one thanks....and I've bought you a reality check which you probably won't want to have until the seasons over and you can't hide from the reality of mid table obscurity..

Ive had one thanks....and I've bought you a reality check which you probably won't want to have until the seasons over and you can't hide from the reality of mid table obscurity..

Who needs a reality check? I resigned myself to accepting midtable about 3 months ago. I'm just find your *** patter and OTT drivel funny.

Who would you have kept hold of/signed instead?

Haha did you miss your nap this afternoon?