• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Linked with Solly March from Brighton

Solly March would be a great signing on the right mid of a 4-4-2.

As Billy said though, these names have probably been part of scouting missions from Gary Gill as oppose to Pulis targets.

Linked with Solly March from Brighton

Solly March would be a great signing on the right mid of a 4-4-2.

As Billy said though, these names have probably been part of scouting missions from Gary Gill as oppose to Pulis targets.

I know solly March slightly. Although he was very very impressed with the riverside crowd the game we went up ( not the weather though ) I’d doubt he would come here at the moment

Could be wrong though

I don’t think that he’ll want to keep both Braithwaite and Traore, but I think it will depend on the offers on the table as to which one leaves.

Why would he not want to keep them? Is it because they're both quick and flashy?

I think people need to go back and look at some of his teams. Last season, he went and signed two wingers for West Brom in Phillips and Chadli. Both quick, both flashy.

At Palace he signed Puncheon and used him with Bolassie.

People need to try and forget about Stoke as that was a completely different situation :P

I don’t think that he’ll want to keep both Braithwaite and Traore, but I think it will depend on the offers on the table as to which one leaves.

Why would he not want to keep them? Is it because they're both quick and flashy?

I think people need to go back and look at some of his teams. Last season, he went and signed two wingers for West Brom in Phillips and Chadli. Both quick, both flashy.

At Palace he signed Puncheon and used him with Bolassie.

People need to try and forget about Stoke as that was a completely different situation :P

Braithwaite was played out of position yesterday, he isn’t a winger. Personally I think he’s probably surplus to requirements. As for Traore, it’s not because he’s too flashy, he’s just not got a good enough football brain, he’s not a great crosser of the ball either.