oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall (A) 1-2 (Downing)

Like many am pleased that we keep the same team today.

Of course we are capable of winning and should be the better team.

I think from now on I am simply going to forget what went before with Monk and the players and just hope moving ahead we do see signs of better things to come.

Top two is out of the question I believe, well certainly catching Wolves will not happen so all we can hope for is a terrific run to ensure top 6 position and then let the fun begin.

Come on Boro, let's have another!........WIN

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think from now on I am simply going to forget what went before with Monk and the players and just hope moving ahead we do see signs of better things to come.

Top two is out of the question I believe, well certainly catching Wolves will not happen so all we can hope for is a terrific run to ensure top 6 position and then let the fun begin.

I still don’t think top 2 is impossible. Highly unlikely. But if either team lose a couple in a row you just don’t know. I vaguely remember the ***nal invincibles when they finally lost their first game didn’t they los 3out of the next 4

I still don’t think top 2 is impossible. Highly unlikely. But if either team lose a couple in a row you just don’t know.   I vaguely remember the ***nal invincibles when they finally lost their first game didn’t they los 3out of the next 4

I'm of the view that we should just focus on what we're doing game by game. I don't really want to look at the prospects of top 2 until we're 3rd or 4th. The problem is we're not just against the top 2 but also the 7 teams above us. I just want to see improved performances in the second half of the season, to actually look like we might be going for top 2 next season.

Interesting to see shotton on the bench, glad we kept the same starting 11 too.

I'm assuming it's because he could fill in at right back if needed because I can't think of any other reason for him to be in the squad unless Fry is injured?

I'm assuming it's because he could fill in at right back if needed because I can't think of any other reason for him to be in the squad unless Fry is injured?

Maybe he’s the solution to our notorious full back problems.

:) 

Could well be.

:) 

Could well be.

Is he left footed? ;)