oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall (A) 1-2 (Downing)

We don't need to win this game.

But Monk certainly does.

That was basically my thoughts. I know the season isn’t over if we don’t win but Monks job should be hanging by a thread if we don’t win. For the teams sake too we have to string a few positive results together. I think the pitchforks will be out if it’s yet another poor display and less than three points - and rightly so.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I know bog all of Millwall this year but they don’t have a particularly poor record at home, when compared to ours anyway.

I wouldn’t have marked this as a must win for the manager or the season. Definitely a must continue on from last week and play well and not lose though

Been a while since we've seen a DS MTD! :)

If bamford doesn't start, I think I might scream. In a manly way. A manscream...

Also, is it just me, or does Neil Harris look like if Simon from the inbetweeners grew up to be a football manager?!

Think it will be the same team as Ipswich but a much tougher game. Millwall have got some good results against decent opposition. Can see a scrappy draw but hoping for a win. Head says 1-1 and heart a 2-1 win.

Millwall are just the type of team this Boro side hate, hard working, hard running and physical, a point would be acceptable from this. We must surely keep the same team as the Ipswich game, but it will be interesting to see how that team adapts it's tactics for an away fixture. Even if I could get to The New Den I wouldn't, worst fans in the country, bar none.

Well I put a bet on two weeks ago on us getting automatic promotion so I'd really like to see a win tomorrow. The same team as we played against Ipswich would do just nicely, we really need some consistency.

Absolutely love your optimism. I am having that!

Well I put a bet on two weeks ago on us getting automatic promotion so I'd really like to see a win tomorrow. The same team as we played against Ipswich would do just nicely, we really need some consistency.

Brave or more mo`ney than sense