oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday (a) 2 -1 (Howson, Shotton)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i a knobhead for wanting us to lose, just so monk is more likely to be sacked?

sad times indeed but the guy is a fraud and i don't want a posative result to paper over the cracks.

I don't know you as a person but I'd say if you're a fan of the boro you should never want us to lose?

How about this - you want us to win and go on a run and Monk proves everyone wrong and becomes the best manager in our history and we all high five each other and be proud we kept the faith, both in our team, manager and not least the chairman?

But - if hes not up to it, he is found out as soon as possible and the appropriate actions are taken by our chairman? After all, Southgate was sacked after a 2-0 home win so you can still have faith and get what you want.

Am i a knobhead for wanting us to lose, just so monk is more likely to be sacked?

sad times indeed but the guy is a fraud and i don't want a posative result to paper over the cracks.

You are indeed a knobhead if you want us to lose. Understand fans want Monk gone but never understand wanting your own team to lose no matter what's going on. No one has to support our manager if you don't want but I'd suggest to call yourself a Boro fan you need to support the team through thick and thin... just my thoughts.

You are indeed a knobhead if you want us to lose. Understand fans want Monk gone but never understand wanting your own team to lose no matter what's going on. No one has to support our manager if you don't want but I'd suggest to call yourself a Boro fan you need to support the team through thick and thin... just my thoughts.

Agree 100% Jimmy

3-1 today and the team to finally gel, Britt first, second and third goal scorer. Then we win every game till the end of the season and go up champions.

Someone's started on the Christmas champers already :)

3-1 today and the team to finally gel, Britt first, second and third goal scorer. Then we win every game till the end of the season and go up champions.

Someone's started on the Christmas champers already :)

Just look at it this way, at least we're not Sunderland fans :)

Are people expecting a vastly changed team today or more of a "we go again" kind of lineup. I'm on the fence, I want a settled team, but then again we looked **** against Millwall...

It could be one of those matches today. Im not over confident at all. But saying that it is a game we should be winning with our squad

Sheff wed will be saying the same about their squad