oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday (a) 2 -1 (Howson, Shotton)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 4 wins from the auto's!!!!!

Well this and the 4 defeats that those teams above us will have to get as well.

I might change my name to Exciting Times.

I would enjoy that.

I am fully aware that 4 wins doesn’t automatically put is in the autos. But a consistent run and starting to pick wins up would creep us closer.

Winning 4 more games than Cardiff between now and the end of the season is not out of the question - yet.

I still think Derby and Villa will the biggest challenge for top 2. But winning 2 games more than Villa and 3 more than Derby? That is far from impossible.

Half a season to go...

We need to work on everything. The team we beat were 15th. We haven't found it difficult to beat sides who are struggling themselves (with the exception of Millwall) and Sheff Wed hadn't won in 6 or something like that before today as well. We won a game we absolutely should be winning, it just feels better than it should because we didn't know which Boro would show up.

Only 4 wins from the auto's!!!!!  

Well this and the 4 defeats that those teams above us will have to get as well.

I might change my name to Exciting Times.

I would enjoy that.

I am fully aware that 4 wins doesn’t automatically put is in the autos. But a consistent run and starting to pick wins up would creep us closer.

Winning 4 more games than Cardiff between now and the end of the season is not out of the question - yet.

I still think Derby and Villa will the biggest challenge for top 2. But winning 2 games more than Villa and 3 more than Derby? That is far from impossible.

Half a season to go...

Well it hasn't been possible so far...

We need to work on everything.  The team we beat were 15th.  We haven't found it difficult to beat sides who are struggling themselves (with the exception of Millwall) and Sheff Wed hadn't won in 6 or something like that before today as well.  We won a game we absolutely should be winning, it just feels better than it should because we didn't know which Boro would show up.

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-ss3.jpg?itok=g34sN72h

We need to work on everything.  The team we beat were 15th.  We haven't found it difficult to beat sides who are struggling themselves (with the exception of Millwall) and Sheff Wed hadn't won in 6 or something like that before today as well.  We won a game we absolutely should be winning, it just feels better than it should because we didn't know which Boro would show up.

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-ss3.jpg?itok=g34sN72h

I'm sorry :(

I just can't stop being Oneboro's official voice of reason though.

Oh no what an awful result, we will have to shut down the "Who is our next Manager" thread now and some members will have nothing to talk about for days?? Did not see the match so cannot comment on the performance but just enjoy the festive three points, Merry Christmas All