oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday (a) 2 -1 (Howson, Shotton)

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have both Johnson and Tav on the bench, no midfielders and both Gestede and Fletcher. We effectively have 4 players capable of playing CF in the squad and Braithwaite on top of that, yet nobody if Grant/Howson or Downing have to go off. Even the bench is unbalanced.

That sheff wed team looks awful

Is it the same Nuhui who always scores past us? Despite him being a fairly rubbish player? Or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

It's him. The 7ft donkey.

Is it the same Nuhui who always scores past us? Despite him being a fairly rubbish player? Or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

I did fear that. If I was a betting man I would put money on him to score today.

Aye that's the one first start in almost a year 4 goals v Boro for Sheffield

Strange how we always seem to struggle against the big units. I can remember that Austrian lad from Millwall who was built the same as Nuhiu scoring a brace past us at the Riverside after doing nothing all season.

Aye that's the one first start in almost a year 4 goals v Boro for Sheffield

I wonder whether Carvahal has targeted Boro’s back post as a weakness. There should be an emoticon to follow this. But it wouldn’t be a happy one.

Strange how we always seem to struggle against the big units. I can remember that Austrian lad from Millwall who was built the same as Nuhiu scoring a brace past us at the Riverside after doing nothing all season.

Maybe it's why Shotten is in? Isn't he supposed to be a aerial beast.