oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday (a) 2 -1 (Howson, Shotton)

That sheff wed team looks awful

Is it the same Nuhui who always scores past us? Despite him being a fairly rubbish player? Or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

It's him. The 7ft donkey.

Strange how we always seem to struggle against the big units. I can remember that Austrian lad from Millwall who was built the same as Nuhiu scoring a brace past us at the Riverside after doing nothing all season.

Maybe it's why Shotten is in? Isn't he supposed to be a aerial beast.

No more than Ayala, think they're the same height as well.

I'm not sure Shotton is any kind of beast to be fair :D

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No midfielder on the bench. Strange not to have one, surely they aren't all injured.

Does anyone know what Clayton has actually done wrong? It 100% has to be more than just a tactical thing.

Yeh its baffling the Clayton situation, because if we did have to defend a lead Clayton is the type of player that would be needed.

That sheff wed team looks awful

Is it the same Nuhui who always scores past us? Despite him being a fairly rubbish player? Or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

It's him. The 7ft donkey.

Strange how we always seem to struggle against the big units. I can remember that Austrian lad from Millwall who was built the same as Nuhiu scoring a brace past us at the Riverside after doing nothing all season.

Zigic at Birmingham, absolute pudding, scored in the last minute at the Riverside after doing nothing.

Forshaw Clayton and Lewis Baker would be better than most Champ teams starting midfields... Apparently it's more important to have 2 left wingers and 2 beanpole strikers on the bench.

Yes it's a very odd bench. Like it was an afterthought almost rather than actually thought through.

Hard to put my finger on it but not really excited by this line up or game at all today... maybe just general apathy at the last few weeks. Wanted to see Gestede up front with Britt, something a bit different.

Anyway, will still be refreshing my phone every 30 seconds just like every Boro game I can't watch live.

Hard to put my finger on it but not really excited by this line up or game at all today... maybe just general apathy at the last few weeks. Wanted to see Gestede up front with Britt, something a bit different.

Anyway, will still be refreshing my phone every 30 seconds just like every Boro game I can't watch live.

Wouldn't say I'm exciting but this is a win win game for me. We win and its 3 points and hopefully a performance, a loss and hopefully Monk has to go.

Wouldn't say I'm exciting but this is a win win game for me. We win and its 3 points and hopefully a performance, a loss and hopefully Monk has to go.

Duno mate.. could honestly see us winning today and beating Bolton, then losing 3 in a row. Reckon it could be that pattern all season with us hovering just outside top 6.