• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodgate won't be the difference maker but clearly always been a popular figure in the dressing room. I don't mind a young coach being in the staff. It's when the entirety of the coaching staff is younger than 40 that you start questioning the lack of experience when things go wrong.

Woodgate named first team coach.

Ugh.

He may be a fantastic coach what’s the problem

He may be someone that the bloke who's the manager happens to already know.  I doubt it's as simple as that though but ya never know!

Ugh.

He may be someone that the bloke who's the manager happens to already know.  I doubt it's as simple as that though but ya never know!

He could be Father Christmas. But you’d like to think Manager’s pick there coaches based on more than someone gives a good present

Ugh.

Probably that he's been linked to numerous occurrences of behind the scenes disruption?

He could be Father Christmas. But you’d like to think Manager’s pick there coaches based on more than someone gives a good present

I really don't think he could be, rich  :dodgy:

And before you make any other suggestions, I'm also ruling out the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

Ugh.

Probably that he's been linked to numerous occurrences of behind the scenes disruption?

You mean like Downing was? What happened to those allegations?

To me a good appointment, certainly will be passionate and now has some authority behind him when coaching especially the defence.

Local lad. local team what could be a better union.

Forget the past what happens next is the only concern

To me a good appointment, certainly will be passionate and now has some authority behind him when coaching especially the defence.

agree with this. Pullis knows him and if people think pullis would appoint someone he thinks is a bad influence then your doing down a very experienced manager

Totally agree

It should be obvious he is not Pulis's assistant , he is simply one of the coaching staff

So for me the chance to have one of the most gifted ever centre halves ever to come out of the town on the staff and learning his trade under an experienced manager is a win/win for me .

agree with this. Pullis knows him and if people think pullis would appoint someone he thinks is a bad influence then your doing down a very experienced manager

Woodgate smacks of a Gibson appointment. Gibson is obsessed with having someone 'local' on the coaching staff.

If you've ever seen Woodie out and about, he doesn't strike you as being a coaching aficionado that's for sure...

Still, good luck to him and UTB.

Woodgate smacks of a Gibson appointment. Gibson is obsessed with having someone 'local' on the coaching staff.

If you've ever seen Woodie out and about, he doesn't strike you as being a coaching aficionado that's for sure...

How does his behaviour outside of work reflect his practice in the work place?

I am a teacher. And a bloody good one. But that doesn’t mean I don’t go out and enjoy myself when I am not working.

I am a teacher. And a bloody good one. But that doesn’t mean I don’t go out and enjoy myself when I am not working.

Yeah, most teachers seem to be bellends outside of work :P

Yeah, most teachers seem to be bellends outside of work :P

:D