oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Villa 0-1

Hodgson lost his first game in charge

:)

Other than trying to be some sort of picky smart *** - what has that got to do with my point? He said next season and two windows - how does that equate to first game in charge - or is reading a major problem of yours? (can you all start putting your age when I speak to you so I know whether I'm speaking to children or not and I can gauge my responses appropriately)

Wow you took that badly. Just saying pullis is on the same track as hodgson. Nothing meant by it. Richie 13 3/4

Sorry mate, I sure did if that's what you meant. I think I'm mentally scarred by the constant spell checking style " humor" on here and made an incorrect assumption .

Maybe if you'd added " so pullis is on the right track" or something my dozy brain would have got you

That’s the difficult thing about social media. No way of knowing which way it’s meant

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

From borostats on Twitter.

Boro v Villa pass accuracy

100% Braithwaite

88.1% Leadbitter

86.8% Downing

85.7% Traore

77.8% Bamford

75.6% Gibson

75.6% Friend

71.9% Ayala

71.8% Howson

66.7% Gestede

65.9% Shotton

50.0% Randolph

50.0% Assombalonga

So much for how poor Braithwaite was, fans see what they want to see, same as the ones who see how well Asombalonga plays.

If I passed once in a game and it reached its target, I'd have 100% pass accuracy.

Video of Traore breaking the land speed record:

Traore wasn't even going at full pelt all the way through that run, we were actually laughing in the ground about how ridiculous it looked :)