• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still feel that points are important especially when we have come to the usual period of lack of points gained so is Pulis playing a dangerous game by changing the team too much?

Of course he has to look and evaluate, but to the cost of points?

Mind you we are usually pointless in the January period it will not make much of a difference I suppose!

Gut feeling is we'll get beat today, we've had a day less rest than Preston and a lot of our players looked tired on Saturday.

Think it's gonna be a few weeks until we start to see genuine improvement.

Call it hoofball, longball, direct, it can come down with snow on it as long as it lands at the feet of Martin, Britt,or anyones feet inside the box an gets put away,I really dont care what you call it

Can see Pulis ringing the changes today. Can see it happening for a month or so with us having pretty bad results, but this season is almost a write off anyway. I'm going for an edgy 1-1 draw Gestede FGS

If Pulis is here to rebuild for next season.  I would be a happy with a point today . 

Would like to see him get ontop of our failed midfielders right across from left to right we haven't got a decent midfielder that can produce consistantly week in week out for our mass of forwards.  

There surely has to be some good prospects coming through in the youth team why not give them a try he has nothing to lose. 

Or is our youth squad not producing these days like many other clubs are we not bothered about bedding our youth players into our first team.

Just selling them and loaning them out to lower clubs. 

The last good one was Fry and that I believe was 2 seasons ago. He is not being selected on a regular basis and for what I have seen of the lad he is far better than some of the players we have laid out good money for over the past few seasons. 

He also must realise how important it is that we win this coming Saturday.

He must try at least give Boro a decent FA Cup run if our season is over in the Championship.

If Pulis is 'here to build for next season' then, I'm sorry, I'd have rather stuck with Monk. We were 3 points off the play offs when we sacked him, so to write off the season now because of a new manager is unforgivable.

Pulis should be getting us into the Top 6. Anything below that is abject failure.

If Pulis is 'here to build for next season' then, I'm sorry, I'd have rather stuck with Monk. We were 3 points off the play offs when we sacked him, so to write off the season now because of a new manager is unforgivable.

Pulis should be getting us into the Top 6. Anything below that is abject failure.

I would like to think he could put us in the playoffs at the end of the season. Hell I would like to think he could still get us automatic promo:.

But I honestly believe it will take alot of work and alot of change.

Perhaps he can do it.

Lets hope shall we.

There's no possible situation where I'd rather have kept Monk.

I think it will take a bit of time for Pulis to get us playing how he wants but I'm confident he'll get us in the playoffs.

There's no possible situation where I'd rather have kept Monk.

I think it will take a bit of time for Pulis to get us playing how he wants but I'm confident he'll get us in the playoffs.

we will not have much of time, we need points now