• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The slight positive for me is that at least he isn't showing himself to be as stubborn as I thought he would be.

Bringing Christie back and taking Gestede out doesn't tie in with his usual hoofball.

Looks like pulis is just rotating/resting players due to how many games we have in a short period and he obviously wants a look at as many as possible before the transfer window gets into full effect.

No clue whether we're going to win today. Just cross fingers and hope

I understand the nature of the stereotyping Pigeon-holing of Pulis as he is probably a victim of his own success plus given the teams he has had to handle, however I would rather pass judgment on the results along with the facts on how we play. Seems a little premature a lot of the conversations.

Where the hell is Clayton????????

Possibly on his way out but someone on here mentioned meeting him at the last game in corporate and he said he was injured. Not saying he was telling the truth but it wouldn't make much sense to have him travelling all that way if he was.

If Adama starts right and Downing left, it 'looks' balanced on paper but our left side will be limp going forward and our right side will be a defensive liability.

Those three in midfield will be painful to watch. It will be like our defensive 1-0 defeats in the Premiership.

Oh dear Badger - do try and be positive... UTB

If Adama starts right and Downing left, it 'looks' balanced on paper but our left side will be limp going forward and our right side will be a defensive liability.

Those three in midfield will be painful to watch. It will be like our defensive 1-0 defeats in the Premiership.

Oh dear Badger - do try and be positive... UTB

Preston is not as good as the PL teams though so should be the other way around, that we knick the 1-0 victory :)

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

Just watch it on twitter instead, that’s what I’m going to do.

Just watch it on twitter instead, that’s what I’m going to do.

how do you do that Billy? a specific account?