• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

He's the only one who's scored consistently

I understand the nature of the stereotyping Pigeon-holing of Pulis as he is probably a victim of his own success plus given the teams he has had to handle, however I would rather pass judgment on the results along with the facts on how we play. Seems a little premature a lot of the conversations.

Agree with this. I think a lot of people have decided how pullis will play and what type of players he will pick and they are finding things in games to suit that narrative

We did play more balls to gestedes head but not a huge amaount more. And now he’s trying the other players they are all getting a chance to impress it’s down to them

And pullis said after villa he wanted to see Britt and gestede together and it didn’t work so he’s moved on and picked others. Isn’t that what we want

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

I don't know, it's 12 goals in 24 games though...

Log on to twitter and search for@iFollowBoro

thanks

Do you need to have a twitter account to watch it?

yes, i did it other week, toof about 30 seconds

I couldn't possibly lower myself to open a twitter account.  It's bad enough having one on here!

I don't know, it's 12 goals in 24 games though...

Has he scored against anyone decent yet?  :dodgy:

Log on to twitter and search for@iFollowBoro

thanks

I couldn't possibly lower myself to open a twitter account.  It's bad enough having one on here!

Just open it under the name of Keith, no one will know.

thanks

Just open it under the name of Keith, no one will know.

@SkySports_Keith

Good thinking.