oneBoro Forum

Boro vs PNE (a) 3-2 (Ayala (2), Howson)

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

He's the only one who's scored consistently

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

I don't know, it's 12 goals in 24 games though...

Has he scored against anyone decent yet?  :dodgy:

Have the rest of our team performed against anyone decent yet and provided chances for him? :rolleyes:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Britt has to stay in the team right now. He's still the best option.

But he is currently at his most vulnerable in terms of his place in the team. If he continues performing the way he does and someone comes in and starts scoring the goals, he will quite justifiably be dropped.

He's the only one who's scored consistently

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

Have the rest of our team performed against anyone decent yet and provided chances for him? :rolleyes:

He's missed some fairly easy chances in games hasn't he?  If he misses a sitter at Wolves is it the team's fault for not giving him three sitters to miss rather than one?  How often do we watch him slash wildly at a shot from a decent position?  It all looks great when it flies in like it did against Bolton but he's just as likely to smash it miles wide as into the back of the net I'm afraid.  Yeah we can certainly do better for him but he can certainly do better for us as well.

He's missed some fairly easy chances in games hasn't he?  If he misses a sitter at Wolves is it the team's fault for not giving him three sitters to miss rather than one?  How often do we watch him slash wildly at a shot from a decent position?  It all looks great when it flies in like it did against Bolton but he's just as likely to smash it miles wide as into the back of the net I'm afraid.  Yeah we can certainly do better for him but he can certainly do better for us as well.

I'm not saying he's been perfect or missed no chances. We provide him with very few chances, when a striker goes into a game knowing they'll get very few chances it puts more pressure on each chance they do actually get.

I agree with what you say at the end, both us and Britt need to do better for each other.

I'm not saying he's been perfect or missed no chances. We provide him with very few chances, when a striker goes into a game knowing they'll get very few chances it puts more pressure on each chance they do actually get.

I agree with what you say at the end, both us and Britt need to do better for each other.

His shooting accuracy is one of the worst in the league but he's had the 5th most shots.