oneBoro Forum

Boro vs PNE (a) 3-2 (Ayala (2), Howson)

pulis might not play the most attractive football,but hes very effective at what he does ,and thats gets results (not every week of course),im convinced we will only improve as the season goes on,i personally thought when he was appointed that it was a great move,exactly what was needed at this moment in time,and im even more convinced now,onwards and upwards,come on the boro!!!!!!!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see Howson coming to the party. Still think he has more to offer but he's starting to influence games more often.

As you know I'm a Howson fan. Think he's been decent for most of the season to be honest. Hasn't set the work alight but then again no one did under Monk. Think he got made an easy scapegoat earlier in the season, and now getting a bit more appreciation.

Would be the first midfielder on the team sheet for me every time.

I think i'd probably agree with Prowler. I think he's hid for far too much of the season but that could also be construed as the roll he was asked to carry out. Having said that he's also shirked too many 50/50's for my liking. That's in the past and if he continues to influence games like Preston then all the better for Boro.

Nice to see Howson coming to the party. Still think he has more to offer but he's starting to influence games more often.

As you know I'm a Howson fan. Think he's been decent for most of the season to be honest. Hasn't set the work alight but then again no one did under Monk. Think he got made an easy scapegoat earlier in the season, and now getting a bit more appreciation.

Would be the first midfielder on the team sheet for me every time.

Playing centre midfield is tough - there's so many ways to play it you need clear instruction from the manager and every player singing from the same hymn sheet. In that regard, Pulis and Monk are chalk and cheese and Howson will get the benefit of Tone's clear tactics.