oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs PNE (a) 3-2 (Ayala (2), Howson)

"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there"

Wouldn’t he ban heading aswell :)

Some guy restreaming ifollow, you can easily enough just get ifollow yourself and not deal with another middle man

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

He's the only one who's scored consistently

I understand the nature of the stereotyping Pigeon-holing of Pulis as he is probably a victim of his own success plus given the teams he has had to handle, however I would rather pass judgment on the results along with the facts on how we play. Seems a little premature a lot of the conversations.

Agree with this. I think a lot of people have decided how pullis will play and what type of players he will pick and they are finding things in games to suit that narrative

We did play more balls to gestedes head but not a huge amaount more. And now he’s trying the other players they are all getting a chance to impress it’s down to them

And pullis said after villa he wanted to see Britt and gestede together and it didn’t work so he’s moved on and picked others. Isn’t that what we want

Don’t know if I can be bothered paying 5 quid on the PNE website to watch that team. Let’s hope the changes come to fruition though. But if Pulis is trying to have a good look at everyone I can’t understand how Britt stays in the team.

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

Log on to twitter and search for@iFollowBoro

thanks

Do you need to have a twitter account to watch it?

thanks

yes, i did it other week, toof about 30 seconds

Is it one goal in his last 7 apps? I just don’t think he offers enough currently.

I don't know, it's 12 goals in 24 games though...

thanks

I couldn't possibly lower myself to open a twitter account.  It's bad enough having one on here!

I don't know, it's 12 goals in 24 games though...

Has he scored against anyone decent yet?  :dodgy:

thanks

I couldn't possibly lower myself to open a twitter account.  It's bad enough having one on here!

Just open it under the name of Keith, no one will know.

thanks

Just open it under the name of Keith, no one will know.

@SkySports_Keith

Good thinking.

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone and I hope all are doing as well as can be under the circumstances? Still no sign of this nightmare abating for a while yet. Plenty of examples of people still not understanding the social distancing rules or maybe defying the advise or instruction. Plenty of conspiracy theories going around and certainly G5 towers being damaged because of it. Where will it end I wonder as I would not be surprised to see further examples of social unrest down the line. Are any of you feeling the brunt of the reality of COVID 19 or know of friends, family that are going through it, if so hopes of a pull through are sent to you? So much time on our hands now, use it well and take good care of yourselves. 
    • Wonder who Sky sports would employ to slate boro if Keith Andrews goes...🤔
    • As is typical of the FAI Robbie Keane signed a 4 year deal at the time that McCarthy signed a 2 year deal so he still has a contract. However it is understood that Stephen Kenny does not want him in the senior set up. Kenny wishes to work with Keith Andrews as his assistant and Damien Duff as coach.
    • Hello everyone, Hope you are all well, I see ROI have bought forward  theyu21 boss appointment as boss of senior teams to replace Mick McCarthy. Does anyone know if that means Robbie Keane also left? Cant find anything other than FA thanking Mick and his staff for they work.
    • Hello everyone, Hope you are all well, I see ROI have bought forward  theyu21 boss appointment as boss of senior teams to replace Mick McCarthy. Does anyone know if that means Robbie Keane also left? Cant find anything other than FA thanking Mick and his staff for they work.