oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sunderland (FA Cup) 2-0 (Gestede, Braithwaite)

I bought my tickets before Christmas, and north and south both looked pretty full even then.

I'd be amazed if we haven't shifted 28,000 by Saturday

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

In his interview after the last match, Pulis said that he’s going to change the team for The cup match so that he can have a look at a few players. Normally I’d be dead against making too many changes for an FA cup match, but the circumstances are slightly different this year.  I’d say fair play Tony have a look at some players, but for goodness sake don’t change the goalkeeper, I can never see the point of resting goalkeepers.

To be fair, you need your backup keeper to have a bit of match sharpness in case he needs to come in with a moment's notice during a game.

That said, Dimi has looked shaky at best in the cup matches he's played this season, and I'd be far happier to see Randolph start.

I bought my tickets before Christmas, and north and south both looked pretty full even then.

The season ticket seats will have all shown as unavailable at the time I'd guess. It might be different now.

In his interview after the last match, Pulis said that he’s going to change the team for The cup match so that he can have a look at a few players. Normally I’d be dead against making too many changes for an FA cup match, but the circumstances are slightly different this year.  I’d say fair play Tony have a look at some players, but for goodness sake don’t change the goalkeeper, I can never see the point of resting goalkeepers.

To be fair, you need your backup keeper to have a bit of match sharpness in case he needs to come in with a moment's notice during a game.

That said, Dimi has looked shaky at best in the cup matches he's played this season, and I'd be far happier to see Randolph start.

1 game won't bring any match sharpness. If anything, the whole 'rotate GK in cup games' shenanigan is probably just a morale thing. 

I'd be happy to see Randolph start too. 

I hope we see Braithwaiteitnaio start this game. I'd expect Pulis to try the whole Gestede-flick-on strategy he was so fond during his Stoke reign. I'd love to see Christie for the throw inns. He does it for Ireland, why not Boro. We might as well go full Pulis.

If I was a betting man I’d have 28k down as a guess

If I was a betting man I’d have 28k down as a guess

just looked on the stadium map. south and east practically sold out north half empty and west/corners half empty at best. i bet there is barely 25k

Of like to see

Randolph

Christie

Ayala

Fry

Friend/Johnson

Tav

Forshaw/Baker

Clayton/Howson

Traore

Fletcher

Bamford

In a 442.

Give different people a run out in different positions. Now Fabio has asked to leave I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Johnson LB do we can see what he is like in case we need him in an emergency. Clayton only if he really hasn't been properly injured as no point risking him (I sadly don't believe he has been injured....)

Of like to see

Randolph

Christie

Ayala

Fry

Friend/Johnson

Tav

Forshaw/Baker

Clayton/Howson

Traore

Fletcher

Bamford

In a 442.

Give different people a run out in different positions. Now Fabio has asked to leave I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Johnson LB do we can see what he is like in case we need him in an emergency. Clayton only if he really hasn't been properly injured as no point risking him (I sadly don't believe he has been injured....)

Fabio may be staying yet..

http://sportwitness.co.uk/brazil-fabio-da-silva-renew-middlesbrough-initial-transfer-contacts/

@SkySports_Keith

Chris Coleman says he’s likely to only have 11 fit senior players for Saturday’s trip to Middlesbrough. Sunderland have a crippling injury list.

that's fine, we'll only play 11 at a time

@SkySports_Keith

Chris Coleman says he’s likely to only have 11 fit senior players for Saturday’s trip to Middlesbrough. Sunderland have a crippling injury list.

CT spreading Sunderland propaganda?

@SkySports_Keith

To be fair he's done well to find 11 from that shower of ***e.

@SkySports_Keith

And *** you Gomez.

@SkySports_Keith

To be fair he's done well to find 11 from that shower of ***.

@SkySports_Keith

And *** you Gomez.

Whoa whoa there Keith. You need to keep up a respectful journalistic standard. Can’t have you on the cover of the tabloids now can we. Just looking out for you.