oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sunderland (FA Cup) 2-0 (Gestede, Braithwaite)

'Pulis will head into the game with Sunderland looking to make a couple of changes, with Danish forward Martin Braithwaite struggling with a knock. There are also a couple of other players struggling with flu, although he would not reveal who.'

Braithwaite injured or.. after the recent rumours transfer window injured..

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

'Pulis will head into the game with Sunderland looking to make a couple of changes, with Danish forward Martin Braithwaite struggling with a knock. There are also a couple of other players struggling with flu, although he would not reveal who.'

Braithwaite injured or.. after the recent rumours transfer window injured..

And some have flu. Or ... now you can’t ask stupid questions about why I’ve dropped certain players for a cup game

WHERE IS CLAYTON?

I've said a few times he's had an injury which Pulis has confirmed this morning he's back in training and building his fitness back up

I hope this is true. Would like to see him back in a Boro shirt soon.

Interesting that because he's been on nearly every set of training photos the club have issued since Pulis came in (and a few before too)

Maybe I am clutching at straws here....

Surely there are some injuries that you could train with, but never be fit enough to play?

I don’t know much about the science of it but could be an explanation?

WHERE IS CLAYTON?

I've said a few times he's had an injury which Pulis has confirmed this morning he's back in training and building his fitness back up

I hope this is true. Would like to see him back in a Boro shirt soon.

Same here... would like to see Clayton play with Howson. I feel like the centre mids all need to be re-evaluated under Pulis and it isn't fair to write anyone off from the first half of the season. It will be very different for them playing with full-backs whos primary focus is on defending as they won't be pulled about as much. 

Will give Howson the freedom to be a genuine box-to-box and Clayts can do what he does best and protect the centre halves.

Am sure I saw Fry wearing one of those protective face masks in a recent pic, he might be one out

I think you’d wear a mask to stop getting it. Not if you already have it. That would be very messy

How come liverpool everton get a friday night kick off, we get macam dog$hit brought forward from a perfectly acceptable normal afternoon kick off time? Double standards? Did the clubs ask for it?

It was our police force request I believe.