oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sunderland (FA Cup) 2-0 (Gestede, Braithwaite)

For those without access to bbc

1st goal:

2nd goal :

Steele like a fish on land for both goals  :D

I'm happy for the goals but a bit harsh on the keeper, it could have been given as a foul or certainly his own defender did his best to foul him also.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

1st goal:

2nd goal :

I'm happy for the goals but a bit harsh on the keeper, it could have been given as a foul or certainly his own defender did his best to foul him also.

It is absolutely never a foul.

1st goal:

2nd goal :

It is absolutely never a foul.

Absolutely calm down, not exactly sure it was a foul but a keeper going down under some pressure often gets a foul, be hard to say there was no contact....

Did anyone pick up what formation we are playing?

Interested where Downing/Braithwaite are lining up.

I am only listening on radio. But it sounds like Downing and Braithwaite are free to interchange a bit. But Traore sticking on the right.

Is the audio fine for you? Been unbearable with a lot of interference for me for the past 5 mins.

I am listening on an old fashioned FM radio. And it is fine.

You should be able to get access anywhere in Britain via BBC website. With it being a cup game. But not outside of Britain

I am in Algeria listening via a VPN

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_tees

Welcome to the forum Filboro are you ex pat living and working in Algeria?

I am only listening on radio. But it sounds like Downing and Braithwaite are free to interchange a bit. But Traore sticking on the right.

Is the audio fine for you? Been unbearable with a lot of interference for me for the past 5 mins.

You should be able to get access anywhere in Britain via BBC website. With it being a cup game. But not outside of Britain

Thank you. I am an Expat. I work in Algeria but been living in the Philippines for over 20 years now.

Thank you. I am an Expat. I work in Algeria but been living in the Philippines for over 20 years now.

Lucky you know the Philippines very well been there about 20 times and I do recall meeting someone from Boro on one of my trips over there. Where abouts do you live?

Lucky you know the Philippines very well been there about 20 times and I do recall meeting someone from Boro on one of my trips over there. Where abouts do you live?

A place called Kalibo. On Panay. About 2 hours from Boracay. And yes I agree. I consider myself lucky. Love it over there.