oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sunderland (FA Cup) 2-0 (Gestede, Braithwaite)

I am in Algeria listening via a VPN

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_tees

Welcome to the forum Filboro are you ex pat living and working in Algeria?

Thank you. I am an Expat. I work in Algeria but been living in the Philippines for over 20 years now.

Lucky you know the Philippines very well been there about 20 times and I do recall meeting someone from Boro on one of my trips over there. Where abouts do you live?

A place called Kalibo. On Panay. About 2 hours from Boracay. And yes I agree. I consider myself lucky. Love it over there.

Love Borocay wonderful place and have explored Panay but did not get to Kailibo ;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Thank you. I am an Expat. I work in Algeria but been living in the Philippines for over 20 years now.

Lucky you know the Philippines very well been there about 20 times and I do recall meeting someone from Boro on one of my trips over there. Where abouts do you live?

A place called Kalibo. On Panay. About 2 hours from Boracay. And yes I agree. I consider myself lucky. Love it over there.

Love Borocay wonderful place and have explored Panay but did not get to Kailibo ;)

Intentional misspelling?  :D

Sounds like we are waking up again.

Kalibo is nothing special. But they have Ati Atihan carnival every January. That is something if you get the chance to go sometime. A one week non stop pizz up while dancing through the streets.

Good save from Randolph but boy do I hate Leadbitter/Clayton on the pitch at the same time we seem to go into our shells and this game does need a third Boro goal

Sounded like we'd backed way off well before Clayton came on.

All those passes but seemingly none went forward oh so stifling  with the old guard!

Surely we should be at their throats

We are 2-0 up. We keep possession we win. Yeah it's boring. But we will be in the hat for the next round. I would rather that than go hell for leather to get a third. We are comfortable at the moment, but if Sland get a goal we will have our backs to the wall for the last few minutes.