oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs Sunderland (FA Cup) 2-0 (Gestede, Braithwaite)

'Pulis will head into the game with Sunderland looking to make a couple of changes, with Danish forward Martin Braithwaite struggling with a knock. There are also a couple of other players struggling with flu, although he would not reveal who.'

Braithwaite injured or.. after the recent rumours transfer window injured..

I am sure everyone knows but just in case some do not the kick off is 1pm on Saturday

I’d forgotten Good job You mentioned it or I’d have been out somewhere

WHERE IS CLAYTON?

I've said a few times he's had an injury which Pulis has confirmed this morning he's back in training and building his fitness back up

'Pulis will head into the game with Sunderland looking to make a couple of changes, with Danish forward Martin Braithwaite struggling with a knock. There are also a couple of other players struggling with flu, although he would not reveal who.'

Braithwaite injured or.. after the recent rumours transfer window injured..

And some have flu. Or ... now you can’t ask stupid questions about why I’ve dropped certain players for a cup game

WHERE IS CLAYTON?

I've said a few times he's had an injury which Pulis has confirmed this morning he's back in training and building his fitness back up

I hope this is true. Would like to see him back in a Boro shirt soon.

Interesting that because he's been on nearly every set of training photos the club have issued since Pulis came in (and a few before too)

Interesting that because he's been on nearly every set of training photos the club have issued since Pulis came in (and a few before too)

Maybe I am clutching at straws here....

Surely there are some injuries that you could train with, but never be fit enough to play?

I don’t know much about the science of it but could be an explanation?

Could be the nasty flu/influenza going around which really drains energy

WHERE IS CLAYTON?

I hope this is true. Would like to see him back in a Boro shirt soon.

Same here... would like to see Clayton play with Howson. I feel like the centre mids all need to be re-evaluated under Pulis and it isn't fair to write anyone off from the first half of the season. It will be very different for them playing with full-backs whos primary focus is on defending as they won't be pulled about as much. 

Will give Howson the freedom to be a genuine box-to-box and Clayts can do what he does best and protect the centre halves.

Has our team had it all season?  :D

Has our team had it all season?  :D

:D :D :D

Am sure I saw Fry wearing one of those protective face masks in a recent pic, he might be one out

Am sure I saw Fry wearing one of those protective face masks in a recent pic, he might be one out

I think you’d wear a mask to stop getting it. Not if you already have it. That would be very messy

How come liverpool everton get a friday night kick off, we get macam dog$hit brought forward from a perfectly acceptable normal afternoon kick off time? Double standards? Did the clubs ask for it?

How come liverpool everton get a friday night kick off, we get macam dog$hit brought forward from a perfectly acceptable normal afternoon kick off time? Double standards? Did the clubs ask for it?

It was our police force request I believe.

• Latest Posts

• D Bournemouth  v  Wolves H Blackburn v Barnsley H Brentford v Reading D Bristol City v Forest (Grabban) H Derby v PNE H Huddersfield v Birmingham A Luton v Leeds H Stoke v Wigan H Swansea v Millwall H WBA v Sheff Wed
    • We are a charitable group who take disabled and disadvantaged children to Boro matches alongside free bowling and a Christmas party. To raise funds we are running a last man standing / killer competition. Pay £5 1 off entry free Pick one team to win from the championship to win the weekends fixture list. If they win you go through You can only choose each team once in the entire competition The winner is when there is only 1 person remaining in the competition of the £5 you pay £3 goes to the winner with £2 going to the charitable cause Normal prize pot is £250-350 It Starts this weekend so if you are interested please email Kie89 @Hotmail.com or join the facebook group below   https://www.facebook.com/groups/846582702159502/
    • Good for you Blanco, hope your bang on mate. 
    • Wing and Tav's shooting last season was excellent from outside the box, not saying they shouldn't be in the box supporting the strikers, but you don't shoot you don't score, you hit the ball well enough and on target the keeper has to do something about it. Its down to confidence Wing and Tav have the ability to cause problems from outside the box, its just one option of many.