oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham 0-1

Agreed about the post build up before the game but last two league games we did have a high post count, it is because KM is not around for the match threads anymore.

Maybe once we see some continuity from the team and members feel we are going to have something to play for things will pick up/

However if we were on a losing spree the count would be higher.

Think this will be a good game of football

Think today will be the perfect acid test. How we perform when we don’t have the ball especially after a full week on the training pitch. Win and we’re in the playoffs and closing that gap a little bit more hopefully

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the match day thread with the least interest this season? I though there would be a little more going on. Still a new manager, two wins on the bounce a big home game against a decent team.

The match threads have been quiet for a couple of months.  Not sure why.  I thought it was because people had got disillusioned under Monk (I will admit to having a bit of a break from the forum because I knew what the posts would be like...), but it doesn't seem to have picked up again.

The transfer thread is the quietest I've ever known, as well.

You could well be right re Monk. I know I lost a bit of interest

Should be a good game today, can't see Fulham sitting back and respecting us.

Anyone know if its on ifollow today? Hopefully that Twitter account will be showing it.

I think he said he couldn't find one, but he did say one might be available elsewhere nearer to kick off

Anyone know if its on ifollow today? Hopefully that Twitter account will be showing it.

I think he said he couldn't find one, but he did say one might be available elsewhere nearer to kick off

It’s not on iFollow as it’s featured on TV. At least abroad it is. Should be plenty of streams available.

It’s not on iFollow as it’s featured on TV. At least abroad it is. Should be plenty of streams available.

Cheers will have a search nearer KO

The players should be getting more used to Pulis' methods and tactics now, and he should have had a decent look at most of the players. So we should see more coherent performances and what pulis wants actually happening on the pitch hopefully.

I reckon it'll be a nice 2-1 win today with a team of:

Randy

Shotton ayala gibson friend

Traore leadbitter howson downing

Assombalonga gestede

I cannot agree that Christie is dropped. He puts a shift in and can is proactive. The manager definitely sets up to hit long balls to Gestede otherwise i don't see why he should drop Assombolonga!