• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of times now, most recently howson, we've had the chance to play through adama but chosen not to. I wonder do his teammates trust him?

What do you mean? They constantly look for him.

A couple of times now, most recently howson, we've had the chance to play through adama but chosen not to. I wonder do his teammates trust him?

I mean for goalscoring positions, play through for a shooting opp. Not general play down the wings. Maybe he's bad in front of goal in training too!

I mean for goalscoring positions, play through for a shooting opp. Not general play down the wings. Maybe he's bad in front of goal in training too!

Was it on the Howson shot? Because Howson had a completely free look at goal, I don't blame him for not passing it there, just needed a better shot.

Was it on the Howson shot? Because Howson had a completely free look at goal, I don't blame him for not passing it there, just needed a better shot.

Yeah that one and downing a few minutes previous.

Friends looked good this game so far, before that hack anyway!

Cmon get a goal in the first half while we are on top or we might be made to pay for it in the second.

Yeah. I’m sitting with that niggling feeling as well