oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham 0-1

Leadbitter at fault he brought down Norwood

no he never like, you mean he put his leg out and pulled in back and he threw himself to the ground laughably the ref bought it.

also the ref couldnt wait to blow full time after his team scored. imo that game was fixed. ref never give us a 100% blatant penna right infront of him. then is happy to give fulham a free goal in injury time.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Still only two points off playoffs though but 10 points off automatics. Lots of positives from today. Very underserved we came away with nothing. Definately worth the three points today.

Was a pen to Fulham imo, soft but a pen. We should have obv had a pen aswell mind.

Can't agree at. It's not a non contact sport. It's not a foul just because he may have grazed his foot.

Just my opinion. If it was a shout for Boro I’m sure many would say it’s a pen.

We should have took our chances earlier and got punished. Still in this season and performance was alright, don’t get why everyone’s ***ting the bed.

Was a pen to Fulham imo, soft but a pen. We should have obv had a pen aswell mind.

Can't agree at. It's not a non contact sport. It's not a foul just because he may have grazed his foot.

We should have took our chances earlier and got punished. Still in this season and performance was alright, don’t get why everyone’s ***ting the bed.

Who's ***ting the bed? everyone is quite rightly pis#ed at a shocking decision.

I will say I'm not convinced by the subs Pulis made today, Clayton coming on is fine but you bring him on for a gassed Howson or Leadbitter, not for Braithwaite who had (IMO) one of his better games.

Johnson was..well, wow.

LOTS of promising things there, but our finishing is dog ***, we had 4 gilt edged chances we NEED to score those.

Thought Britts chance was just gonna dip in :(

So you aren't annoyed at what just happened Jimmy?

Who's ***ting the bed? everyone is quite rightly pis#ed at a shocking decision.

#Eltringflu

So you aren't annoyed at what just happened Jimmy?

Well I’m not particularly happy mate, but if you don’t take your chances these things can happen late in the game. We deserved to win in my opinion but as much as we can blame the ref, we should have had the game tied up by halftime.

Unfortunately football isn’t always fair, so I just think put it behind us and onto the next one.

I will say I'm not convinced by the subs Pulis made today, Clayton coming on is fine but you bring him on for a gassed Howson or Leadbitter, not for Braithwaite who had (IMO) one of his better games.

Exactly, and its something I'm concerned about regarding Pulis in general. There were certainly positives about the performance, we were winning 50/50's and very aggressive which was great.

However for all our dominance we didn't exactly work the keeper tons and those subs were shocking. I personally just don't think Pulis can set up teams to win week in week out.

*** Pulis lost us this, Braithwaite and Adama changes were *** shocking. Just invited pressure on us.

Adama was gone and needed to come off - he’d started to leave men spare

Johnson on backfired big time. He started so well here but now looks very poor

Undeserved going on the whole of the game but we tried to settle for a draw on 80 minutes with the two subs, at home against a team that barely threatened, we invited them on to us, gave them their best spell of the game and we got punished.