oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs Fulham 0-1

Leadbitter at fault he brought down Norwood

no he never like, you mean he put his leg out and pulled in back and he threw himself to the ground laughably the ref bought it.

also the ref couldnt wait to blow full time after his team scored. imo that game was fixed. ref never give us a 100% blatant penna right infront of him. then is happy to give fulham a free goal in injury time.

Still only two points off playoffs though but 10 points off automatics. Lots of positives from today. Very underserved we came away with nothing. Definately worth the three points today.

Was a pen to Fulham imo, soft but a pen. We should have obv had a pen aswell mind.

Can't agree at. It's not a non contact sport. It's not a foul just because he may have grazed his foot.

Was a pen to Fulham imo, soft but a pen. We should have obv had a pen aswell mind.

Can't agree at. It's not a non contact sport. It's not a foul just because he may have grazed his foot.

Just my opinion. If it was a shout for Boro I’m sure many would say it’s a pen.

We should have took our chances earlier and got punished. Still in this season and performance was alright, don’t get why everyone’s ***ting the bed.

We should have took our chances earlier and got punished. Still in this season and performance was alright, don’t get why everyone’s ***ting the bed.

Who's ***ting the bed? everyone is quite rightly pis#ed at a shocking decision.

I will say I'm not convinced by the subs Pulis made today, Clayton coming on is fine but you bring him on for a gassed Howson or Leadbitter, not for Braithwaite who had (IMO) one of his better games.

Johnson was..well, wow.

LOTS of promising things there, but our finishing is dog ***, we had 4 gilt edged chances we NEED to score those.

Thought Britts chance was just gonna dip in :(

So you aren't annoyed at what just happened Jimmy?

Seems to be the same old story. Sadly.

How do you work that out?

Referee denied us the most blatant penalty you'll ever see. We score that and Fulham aren't getting back into the game, they were ***ing dire.

Who's ***ting the bed? everyone is quite rightly pis#ed at a shocking decision.

#Eltringflu

So you aren't annoyed at what just happened Jimmy?

Well I’m not particularly happy mate, but if you don’t take your chances these things can happen late in the game. We deserved to win in my opinion but as much as we can blame the ref, we should have had the game tied up by halftime.

Unfortunately football isn’t always fair, so I just think put it behind us and onto the next one.

I will say I'm not convinced by the subs Pulis made today, Clayton coming on is fine but you bring him on for a gassed Howson or Leadbitter, not for Braithwaite who had (IMO) one of his better games.

Exactly, and its something I'm concerned about regarding Pulis in general. There were certainly positives about the performance, we were winning 50/50's and very aggressive which was great.

However for all our dominance we didn't exactly work the keeper tons and those subs were shocking. I personally just don't think Pulis can set up teams to win week in week out.

*** Pulis lost us this, Braithwaite and Adama changes were *** shocking. Just invited pressure on us.

Adama was gone and needed to come off - he’d started to leave men spare

Johnson on backfired big time. He started so well here but now looks very poor

Undeserved going on the whole of the game but we tried to settle for a draw on 80 minutes with the two subs, at home against a team that barely threatened, we invited them on to us, gave them their best spell of the game and we got punished.

• Latest Posts

• Agree with Sandy..  we are inconsistent but some of that is relative inexperience and hopefully that will decrease. Hopefully we can get a few more U23's out on loan to push them on a bit and fill the squad up for next year..  we have the makings of a good team and if we can get the final pieces of the jigsaw, then we will be there or thereabouts . Would also like to mention that discipline seems to have improved significantly, halfway through season and only one red card, which was rightly overturned and most of the yellows were for "proper" fouls rather than dissent or other daft stuff..  Sam will always be Sam but having watched Souness, Kennedy, Glover, Hammy, Boam and other nasty boys, he is very mild compared to them and I think all good teams have someone like him, so I think it should be acknowledged he is the best Egyptian we've had   
    • Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes
    • Burnley have 19 points from just 10 scored goals. That’s some achievement. 10 more goals and they’ll probably avoid relegation. 
    • Good opening post I hope to see your thread again for Rotherham 🙂 1:Team and formation?  Exactly same side as he started at Nottingham Forrest as believe its best side we have baring Fletcher.  2: Is it good to change a winning team?  Nope it isn't unless player is really knackered  3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Yeah he will  4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  I think/hope as his contract is up we may see the best of Britt as he sure will wanna try earn biggest deal he can in the summer and we are his stage for showtime  5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... With Morsey it enables him to burst in the box with great effect so defiently be more of a goal scoring contribution from him  6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Iron Maiden 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yeah it's just our strength in depth see at LB dropping from Bola to Coulson is downgrade then at RB Dijksteel provides defensive steal remove him for Spence we are a lot worse defensively. Then in Midfield losing someone so Wing is required is downgrade. The reason Norwich are where they are is due to having two quality players in every position really.  8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  It has got to be Grosicki don't think any other fit the words Warnock said.
    • Classic Dani 🤦‍♂️