oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs Fulham 0-1

I cannot agree that Christie is dropped. He puts a shift in and can is proactive. The manager definitely sets up to hit long balls to Gestede otherwise i don't see why he should drop Assombolonga!

Assombalonga hasn't been playing very well so deserved to be dropped, needs a bit of a kick up the backside. I'm sure he'll be back in a game or two, he's still our best striker when on form.

For me Shotton is a better option at right back.. he's a much better defender than Christie and allows Adama a bit more freedom.

-Agree with most that Assombalonga needs a break and Rudy deserves a run.

Christie must be pretty fed up, he has arguably been one of our better players, operating as Monk asked him to, upfield as an attacking threat. The problem is, that system left us open at the back, and that is not the Pulis way, He now finds himself the casualty of the change of system as Shotton is more of the solid, defensive fullback operating as part of a back four which looks to be the new system.

Ah right, yeah quality of these streams is pretty good anyway, that was my main concern :)

• Latest Posts

• This day Boro flashback Sheff Weds 2 Boro 2 Jimmy Cochrane after joining from Drumchapel Amateurs in May 1971, made his debut, replacing Frank Spraggon wearing the No3 shirt, Hohn Hickton returning to his former employers who he left for the mighty Boro in 66 Goals by David Mills & Alan Foggon were enough to share the points & continue our magnificent unbeaten away record, 11,968 watched this 2nd divison fixture  Big Jacks team Jim Platt John Craggs Jimmy Cochrane Graeme Souness Stuey Boam Willie Maddren Bobby Murdoch David Mills John Hickton Alan Foggon Davey Armstrong
    • On Quest last night they mentioned that Randall Williams was very highly rated and being looked at by clubs higher up in the EFL.  He played a part in all 3 of their goals I think and he looked like a proper, left footed winger.  It was only from the 1 min highlights but he reminded me a bit of the academy graduate that we don't like to mention anymore.
    • Positive. At home coming off a win. Forest drew there last game.  Negative. Forest are 13 points better off and 5th in the league. Forest have a better goal difference of +10 being, 20 better than Boro on -10.  if I was a betting man it has to be a Forest win by 2 clear goals min. 
    • I'm glad that people are finally starting to recognise this 👍
    • You get to drink for pleasure rather than to dull the pain 🍺