oneBoro Forum
Borodane

Boro vs Fulham 0-1

Ayala shows why he's not a winger there, great play by Braithwaite but Ayala is stood offside.

I tell you what we are using a lot of energy we will need to get a goal. They will come on otherwise

Someone on this forum (cant remember who it was) said he thought that the biggest problem under Monk was a fitness and attitude problem from the players it wasnt the tactics, looks like he might have had it spot on.

Adama Traore. Unreal run there. Pity they got four defenders back in the box

• Latest Posts

• i totally agree CT. i think Woodgate needs to develop a thicker skin given job he is in. He always says i can handle criticism etc but in all honesty he seems to respond in a petulant manner when faced with difficult questions. One thing i really like about Woodgate is how positive he is. He never criticises players for individual poor performances or errors and is constantly trying to encourage them. That is refreshing from the way Pulis laid in to them each post match. However, he does need to improve on his ability to handle the tougher questions/criticism from the media.
    • Knockaert is one of the best wingers in the league and Coulson won't be the last full back he torments this season.
    • I'm confused.  Where's all this talk of dropping Coulson come from?  He didn't have the experience to deal with Knockaert, but that doesn't mean he needs replacing. He just needs more experience of playing against that type of player. Knockaert's movement tied him in knots.  Hopefully being able to practice against Roberts and Nmecha will help as they can have quite a bit of trickery in how they move around. He hasn't had anyone like that to practice against, so it is not surprising his lack of experience showed we suddenly faced with it in a match. Our whole team was tired and struggled with how Fulham played, not just Coulson.