oneBoro Forum

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of times now, most recently howson, we've had the chance to play through adama but chosen not to. I wonder do his teammates trust him?

What do you mean? They constantly look for him.

A couple of times now, most recently howson, we've had the chance to play through adama but chosen not to. I wonder do his teammates trust him?

I mean for goalscoring positions, play through for a shooting opp. Not general play down the wings. Maybe he's bad in front of goal in training too!

I mean for goalscoring positions, play through for a shooting opp. Not general play down the wings. Maybe he's bad in front of goal in training too!

Was it on the Howson shot? Because Howson had a completely free look at goal, I don't blame him for not passing it there, just needed a better shot.

Was it on the Howson shot? Because Howson had a completely free look at goal, I don't blame him for not passing it there, just needed a better shot.

Yeah that one and downing a few minutes previous.

Friends looked good this game so far, before that hack anyway!