oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

I think all of this arguing over who should start between Britt and Gestede misses the point.

Neither should, and Bamford should be our main striker. He’s easily the most talented of the three.

The only way one of them should play is if we play two up front, then I’d pick one to support Paddy. Probably Gestede as he’d suit Pulis Ball more.

I think Bamford's our best striker, but even though I'm a fan of his I'm starting to wonder what the problem is if another manager doesn't rate him.

For starters he is not the same player that was here three years ago and he hasn’t developed since but has probably gone backwards due to poor choices. Shame.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Boro fans heading to London by train be advised a number of horses are on the tracks between York and Doncaster which mean trains are currently delayed

What a night 'mare'

Always horsing around at the wrong time neigh good this morning

I think all of this arguing over who should start between Britt and Gestede misses the point.

Neither should, and Bamford should be our main striker. He’s easily the most talented of the three.

The only way one of them should play is if we play two up front, then I’d pick one to support Paddy. Probably Gestede as he’d suit Pulis Ball more.

I think Bamford's our best striker, but even though I'm a fan of his I'm starting to wonder what the problem is if another manager doesn't rate him.

For starters he is not the same player that was here three years ago and he hasn’t developed since but has probably gone backwards due to poor choices. Shame.

I don't see how we could know that when he hasn't had a consistent run of games.

Did anybody see a few days ago that Pulis said a few players had Flu? I haven't heard anything more of it...

If a few have had it he won't want to give it away in the media might as well keep QPR guessing

I know Paddy was one of them who had it earlier in the month