oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

Twitter rumours saying Britt and Bam Bam to start up front. If this is true I am happy

rudy must have the flu.

he'll have one stood on the others shoulders.

Or maybe it's because Rudy was awful last week?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Think it's harsh to drop Braithwaite.

But big chance for BamBam.

Happy Traore starts again.

I’m not sure Braithwaite has kicked on since returning from injury. I like this team. If we don’t start winning consistently soon it start to look like this bunch won’t gel this season.

Braithwaite looks a little lightweight, one of those that will be better next season.. But even now he's a big goal threat and hard worker off the ball, so to drop him is dangerous.. We look like a time that could get overrun.

Heard that a few of our team are ill, could be one of those not feeling it and that's why he's benched?

Always hate it when I see a team with Leadbitter starting.

Also, it's been brought up loads but we're looking for a dynamic CM who can change a game... Try Downing there?

Heard that a few of our team are ill, could be one of those not feeling it and that's why he's benched?

Always hate it when I see a team with Leadbitter starting.

Also, it's been brought up loads but we're looking for a dynamic CM who can change a game... Try Downing there?

Or Christie

So is it 4-4-2? Or is it Bamford out wide? Anyone watching able to say?

Bamford appears to be on the left, Downing actually looks like he may be playing CM at the minute he's coming so deep, but I can't tell if that's intentional or because we can't get our foot on the ball.

EDIT: As I post that he's now popping up on the right and Downing is slightly further forward, so I actually have no idea now.

Think Traore has gone left so think Traore/Bamford are the wide players.