oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Britt off, Rudolph on.

Is he some kind of weird hybrid between Gestede and Randolph?  It's hard to decide which of the two is worse with the ball at their feet tbh.

I just presume that Rudy is short for Rudolph, just like Valentino. Is it not? :)

Britt off, Rudolph on.

Is he some kind of weird hybrid between Gestede and Randolph?  It's hard to decide which of the two is worse with the ball at their feet tbh.

I just presume that Rudy is short for Rudolph, just like Valentino. Is it not? :)

Not in this case, his name actually is just Rudy.

Britt off, Rudolph on.

Ooh close from Rudy (olph)

Britt off, Rudolph on.

Bloody hell, that must be the first time Rudolph Valentino has had a mention on here!  You continue to raise the bar in this place mate and I salute you for it.

No, his name is just plain old Rudy I believe.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy,

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do you, do you, do you, do you

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Know what you're doing, doing, doing?

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.

Britt off, Rudolph on.

Ooh close from Rudy (olph)

Is Britt short for Brittney.

Goal Adama!