oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Leeds 3-4 Millwall

hahahaha

Good, good. Just what we wanna hear.

The traore goal - you could just kind of feel it, it was definitely coming, he's had another storming game today. Him or Downing for my MOTM.

Wow, even Traore has scored  :exclamation:  :huh:

What a time to be alive.

Do you actually like ANY of our players?

Yes I do.

It's his first goal for us in about 40 games.  For an attacking player I believe that's slightly below average?

Wasn't necessarily on about Adama, you've both directly and indirectly slated a few of our players today.

I think I've 'slated' Gestede sort of but not really and Traore sort of but not really.  Anyone else?

Wow, even Traore has scored  :exclamation:  :huh:

What a time to be alive.

Yes I do.

It's his first goal for us in about 40 games.  For an attacking player I believe that's slightly below average?

Wasn't necessarily on about Adama, you've both directly and indirectly slated a few of our players today.

I think I've 'slated' Gestede sort of but not really and Traore sort of but not really.  Anyone else?

Pointed out Randolph is poor with the ball at his feet.

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

Yes I do.

Pointed out Randolph is poor with the ball at his feet.

Oh no, I said our GK isn't good with the ball at his feet in a joke  :(  He really isn't good with the ball at his feet though is he?  Anything else you have a problem with?  Might as well get it all out now.

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

I think despite today Wolves are way gone over the horizon along with Derby if I to be honest. Villa, Fulham and Sheff U winning was not good but at least Leeds came a cropper. We need Sheff Wed to do us a favour now against Cardiff, this is going to be really tight for those play off places.

Just returning to the important topic of the day, I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's name. I actually have a programme from Cardiff from 2013 when he played for them, which has him listed as Rudolphe Gestede.

Edit: Transfermarkt has his name as Rudolphe Philippe Michel Camille Gestede, so there you go.

Camille is great.

The top 2 we'll probably struggle to reach, Bristol City not that far in front of us.